Saturday, October 10, 2009

Uses for Calligraphy - 270+ and counting

You hear rumblings now and again that calligraphy is an out-dated skill. I'm really not sure where that comes from, other than from people who haven't taken a good look of late at what's happening in the world of calligraphy.

As part of my research for the Dancing Pen Calligraphy website, I started a list of uses for calligraphy. Then I added a separate page just for wedding uses for calligraphy.

The general Uses for Calligraphy page already has a list of over 200. The Wedding Calligraphy page has a list of over 70. And I usually add several more each week.

I've been more than pleasantly surprised at how many different ways calligraphy is being used these days. Hardly a dying art, wouldn't you say?

Head on over to the lists and get inspired,
Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment