Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Calligraphy Class - Basic Italic

I used to teach calligraphy quite frequently, but hadn't done so for awhile. So it was a pleasure to start again with my first class last night.

I've always enjoyed teaching calligraphy. Partly because I really enjoy calligraphy, but also because the people who come to learn are usually such neat people. It certainly is true of this class.

This class is a basic Italic class. I will be teaching it again for the four Thursdays in February. For anyone in the Cochrane or Calgary area of Alberta who might want to join us for that class, check out the details at Basic Italic Class.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am new on this, I really want to learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    Since you didn't leave any way of contacting you, would you please contact me through the website and let me know how or if I can help you with your learning.

    Thanks,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you website! it helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are your classes located?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In The Name of ALLAH, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

    O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for ALLAH, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, ALLAH is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed ALLAH is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

    Holy Quran-Chapter 4 verse 135

    ReplyDelete