Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Change of Plans

When I started the Dancing Pen Calligraphy website earlier this year (2009), my goal was to create a newsletter to send out at regular intervals. However I am finding that doing a full newsletter is more than I can manage at this point.

This past year my husband's kidneys decided to quit working. That has meant months and months of medical and financial issues to deal with. So it's been a tough year in a lot of ways.

But doing this website has been one of those sanity-keepers for me. Something creative that I could work on and get my mind off of other things for awhile. While things seem to have settled down to a routine now and we're doing okay for the time being, I still find it hard to commit to doing the full newsletter I had planned.

So, instead of doing the newsletter, I am simply going to add posts to this blog as I find things of interest to share with you. I'll still have it set up so you can sign up for the newsletter, but that will just be so that I can send out notices now and again that there is new information on the blog.

This might even be the better route to go, as this way I am more likely to pass along the good stuff that I am discovering.

Thanks,
Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment