Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Creative Year

What did you create this past year? Was it a productive year for you? Are you looking forward to more for the new year?

One of the creative things I did this year was to start this website. I've enjoyed the process of researching and finding all kinds of interesting links and projects to explore.

Almost more for my own information, I started the pages on uses for calligraphy and wedding uses for calligraphy. Have I ever been amazed at how many things are now on those lists.

One of my favorite finds was discovering the old manuscript sites. What an amazing wealth of letters and designs to explore there. I've spent way more hours than I should have writing out letters and drawing designs that I liked for my own resource book.

I'm thinking about starting a separate blog just for new letters for you to enjoy and use. I won't promise anything just yet - we'll see how things go.

Here's hoping the past year was a productive and creative one - and wishing you an even more creative and productive year ahead.

Happy New Year!
Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment